Posted May 27, 2017
Points of Interest
- I am afraid that from time to time cosmetic blemishes may be experienced on the movement or the case of your clock for which we cannot be responsible.
- Turn around time for the service on a clock is always dependent on the clock and the service that clock may need.
- If you have any questions please be sure to ask before you engage our service or finalize your order.
Actual Costs and Returns
- My standard cost to service and repair your clock is reflected in the price.
- There are times, although rare, that the cost to service your clock may exceed my standard cost. This being the case, I will provide you with a detailed assessment of the services required and their associated costs to repair your clock.
- In the event that you elect not to service or repair your clock, you will receive a “store credit” less the minimal service cost in addition to the shipping/handling fees necessary to return your clock back to you.
Shipping and Handling
- Customer pays actual insurance (optional), shipping and handling charges when shipping your clock to our shop and pays actual insurance (optional), shipping and handling charges when we ship your clock back to you.
- We take special care in protecting your item as we handle and package it for final shipment, please do the same when shipping your clock to us.